The New York Theological Education Center (hereinafter referred to as “the Center”), in accordance with the provisions of the “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance”, undertakes to respect your privacy rights conferred by the law when collecting, storing, using, accessing and transmitting personal data; and The purpose of this “Personal Information Collection Statement” is to explain how the center handles personal privacy. The center ensures that our staff strictly abide by the relevant security and confidentiality standards.
“Personal Data Collection Statement”
- This webpage collects your personal data for the purpose of processing your application to the Center for admission to various courses, college activities, receiving various information of the college, library membership, recruitment, etc., as well as the registration information required for donation, to It will be used for providing services, reviewing various services, conducting research and investigation in the future, and will be provided to the staff of the center who need to involve the information in their work.
- The personal data collected on this website will be used for the following purposes:
– To confirm your identity
– To process your application
– To answer your enquiries
- The personal data you provide to the Center is purely voluntary, but if you fail to provide sufficient personal data, the Center may not be able to process your application or provide you with the information or services you need;
- The information transmitted by the user electronically may be stolen by a third party in the process; the center will not be responsible for any loss caused by the user;
- The personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential. The center can provide the information to the relevant departments of the center for administration, academic affairs and promotion of the activities organized by the center; unless with your consent or under legal compulsion, this website will not be shared with external organizations or The group discloses any personal data provided by the subject in response to a request or enquiry. Keep your personal data for a period that will not exceed the time required for the purpose for which it was collected;
- The Center may directly promote the ministry or various needs of the Center to you by post, fax, telephone, email or other means of communication;
- This “Personal Information Collection Statement” may be amended by the Center at any time.